Thank you for visiting Madison and Associates
What is Psychotherapy?
Psychotherapy is "talk therapy" in the treatment of mental or
emotional disorder by psychological means. It is the process of
speaking with a therapist to resolve problematic
thoughts, emotions and actions. Therapy is designed to increase
insight, provide well-being, manage stress, establish healthy
behaviors, enhance relationships and improve the overall quality of life.
Why Choose Madison and Associates Psychotherapy?
Safe and Supportive Sessions
Wide-Range of Services
• Warm environment
• Compassionate listener
• Real life solutions
• Individual and couple counseling
• Trainings for religious groups
• Presentations for college groups
• Supervision for graduate interns
• Flexible hours
• Emergency appointments available
• Free off-street parking
• Central location
How Do I Get Started?
Let's take the first step together. Please call
(610) 608-9529 to schedule a free 15 minute consultation, or
here to tell us more about yourself. We will contact you
within 48 business hours.